About Me

My photo
Peterborough, United Kingdom
My name is Nicola and for years, I have been making cupcakes and sweet treats for birthdays and special occasions. I also have a huge passion for afternoon tea and love hosting parties.

Tuesday 2 February 2010


I have decided to keep this blog to show you my work. I will be adding lots of pictures of different events I have decorated and cupcakes made to give you an idea of the services I could provide for you. I have a huge love of organising events and making things look pretty. Marie Antoinette was soooo right when she said, "Let them eat cake!!" I aim to provide a lovely setting for you to celebrate with friends, accompanied by lots of tasty treats.
If you see something you might like or if you have an idea in mind and wish to discuss it further, I can be contacted on 07917 095390 or nicoladudhill31@yahoo.co.uk I will eventually have a website where orders can be placed....but...in the meantime, enjoy the pictures!!! Here's a quick preview above of whats in store.....

No comments:

Post a Comment