About Me

My photo
Peterborough, United Kingdom
My name is Nicola and for years, I have been making cupcakes and sweet treats for birthdays and special occasions. I also have a huge passion for afternoon tea and love hosting parties.

Friday 20 May 2011

The first Official Village Tea Party!


Its exciting times coming up for Rosie Ribbons as I prepare to host my first Village Tea Party. I have hired the village hall where I live for an afternoon of tea, cakes and plenty of loveliness. There will be between 20 and 25 people attending and I have roped my Mum in for tea - lots of tea to be poured and a lot of teapots required!!


I have brought out my finest vintage china for the occasion and will be adorning my cake stands with pretty cakes, cookies and more.

Photos of the event will be published afterwards, really looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment