About Me

My photo
Peterborough, United Kingdom
My name is Nicola and for years, I have been making cupcakes and sweet treats for birthdays and special occasions. I also have a huge passion for afternoon tea and love hosting parties.

Monday 1 August 2011

My Birthday




It was my birthday yesterday so I decided to make my own cake. I knew what design and flavour I wanted so thought, why bother buying one when I can make my own? I made a lemon cake scattered in pink, blue and taupe flowers, with matching vanilla cupcakes. It all went down very well and has now completely gone! A lovely but very sugar filled weekend!! On Saturday we went for afternoon tea at The Langham. A fantastic selection of cakes and treats, the food was amaaaaazing!! Highly recommend, one of the best I have been to, and trust me, Ive had a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment